We are a small team of women
who have made it our mission to:
1. make contact with at least one
woman singer-songwriter/composer from
every nation and occupied territory in the world,
women of color artists,
languages other than English,
LBT/two spirit artists
and original work.
2. Create a podcast (VoxFem) to be a home
where their music, poetry & art
are featured and honored
within a rich, historical context.
3. Conduct interviews with these artists to be aired on the podcast.
4. Produce a VoxFem global history minute.
5. Produce a VoxFem global health minute.
6. To make the podcasts accessible, we will include:
• Transcripts for audio podcasts for hearing-impaired audiences
• Captions in video podcasts for hearing-impaired audiences
• Audio descriptions of visual content for visually impaired audiences
7. Create and maintain all appropriate social media pages
(FB, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Soundcloud, etc.)
to connect the podcast and link the artists.
8. Host and facilitate hybrid events: live audience
+ best available, interactive, online concert platform.
There. We feel better already.